Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Apple of my world!

It's been two months since I bought my iPhone. It's been a year since I started using my Macbook. And I can't stop smiling as I use my freshly bought iPad. My life has changed. I just got rid of cable :) Feeling very liberated. I had been contemplating about getting rid of cable for the longest time but didn't have the courage to do so. Thanks to Apple I have been able to kick an old habit; trade my place in front of the T.V. for a place in front of the Apple of my eyes! There's just so much to learn, explore and do; I really feel like a kid in a candy store and I am loving this feeling.
And now as I'm syncing everything; the feeling of having unparalleled knowledge and entertainment at my finger tips is only just sinking in :)
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment